You must be a member of the community to see the graphic posts. I will not add anyone so do not ask. All you have to do is click on the userinfo and click where it says join community. Thank you for stopping by!
This community does not have open membership. But most likely you will be accepted when requesting to join.
If you get rejected it could be any of the following reasons:
1. You haven't updated your journal in a month.
2. You are not crediting the icons you are using, regardless if you made them or not, how am I'm supposed to know if you did?
3. You belong to a icon stealing community.
4. Or your journal just looks shady to me.
5. Last but not least if you belong to nothing but icon/graphic communites and nothing else I will not let you join.
I have been having issues with assholes posting my stuff on Xanga, so I am very picky on who I let in. Having 1000 members isn't important to me if they all steal my stuff.
So if you get rejected it is because one or more of those reasons just for my protection against people that don't credit. If this happens to you reapply in a few weeks after you fix the issue(s) that is keeping you from joining. Thank you.
STOP ASKING WHY YOU GOT REJECTED, I HAVE MY REASONS, IN FACT THEY ARE LISTED ABOVE SO THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO ASK WHY.
Also please do not request to join under a graphic/icon journal, use your personal journal username please.
Want to be an affiliate with thinkpiink? Make a comment to this post and i will get back to you asap!